Pleated insect screen can be opened and closed at the desired position in the form of folded and unfolded wrinkled net.
When opening and closing, dust and dirt fall off naturally and it is easy to clean. It is 3 ~ 4 times more durable than general insect screen because it is made up of dense and fine and strong fabric.
Detailed Photo 1
Detailed Photo 2
Pictures before and after construction
Precautions for use
- Move the grip of the slide bar by hand when opening and closing the screen. Please refrain from using it when looking at strong winds.
- If the wrinkle of the screen is expanded or stretched, it is restored to its original state by repeating opening and closing.
- Operation with excessive force or harshness may cause breakage of the screen and unexpected failure.
- Be careful not to get your fingers caught in the frame when opening and closing the screen.
- Do not lean or push on the screen. It can cause the screen to fall off, drop, or fall over.
- This product can not be used for security protection.
- Please note that this product is made of polyester material and watch out for the fire.
- Be careful not to catch your pet's claws.
- When using the knife to open the package, the screen may be damaged.
- If dirt or dust accumulates on the lower rail, smooth opening and closing may be difficult. Please clean it regularly.
How to clean
- Remove dirt, etc., and then wash it with a soft cloth or sponge with a moist cloth on both sides.
- In case of heavy dirt, use loosen neutral detergent in warm water and wipe it with a soft cloth or sponge.
- Do not use thinner, benzene, alcohol, abrasive powder, acid, or alkaline detergent which may cause discoloration or deterioration.
- Please do not use brushes, metal brushes, etc., as they may damage the screen and frame and cause scratches.
- If dust or dirt accumulates on the lower rail, please keep it clean by sucking it with a vacuum cleaner.